Home > FAQ
- What do I need to provide when making an application?
It depends on your contract whether it is individual contract or company contract. Feel free to contact us.
Basically, you need seal (signature), income certificate, and ID for individual contract.
If you are contracting through your company, you need seal, Corporation Transcript, and the official information of your corporation.
(For further information, please refer to the “Flow of Contract”.)
- What is included in the rent
The rent includes utilities (water, electricity, and gas), NHK viewing fee, Internet connection, and the cleaning fee after you have left a room.
For other services and the fees, please check the “Services & Facilities” page.
- Do I need to pay any deposit?
Security deposit is required for contract more than one month (100,000 Yen〜).
We will keep it until the end of your contract.
After we check the room and if no problems are found (for example, damage etc.), the deposit will be refunded to your bank account.
*You will have to bear cash transfer-fee for foreign bank accounts.
- Do I need to pay to restore the original state?
- Restoration-fee is included in the rent so you don’t have to pay any restoration charges as such. (There are exceptions however. For example, willful damage in the room, stains or discoloration/from smoking, etc.)
- Is Cancellation fee charged?
- No cancellation fee is charged before the contract starts.
- Can I use a Credit card?
- Yes. We accept VISA, Master, DC, American Express, JCB, Diners, and 銀聯( China Union Pay).
- Do I pay tax?
The rent is non-taxable. Also there is no lodging tax since this is not a hotel.
However, if you use the other optional services, those fees will get taxed.
- Is it possible to extend/renew the Contract?
- It is possible in principle. However, there is a probability that your room may already be reserved after your stay, so please let us know 2 weeks before your contract terminate.
- How do I get the Room Key?
- We will hand over the key to you on the day you are moving in.
- What is the check-in and check-out time?
- It depends on the property. Please contact us.
- Does room have a phone? If there is one, how do I pay for the fee?
- There is an IP phone in the room. However it depends on the property, please check the “Services & Facilities” page. In addition, you may get land line phone by direct contract between you and the phone company.
- Do you have parking spaces?
Yes, we do. Please contact us.
＊You will to enter into a separate contract. You might have to make payment to a different bank account than the one for paying the room rent.
- What kind of furniture, electronic appliances and household utensils are provided in the room?
A variety of furnishings and appliances are provided for your comfortable stay.
For more information, please check at the page “Services & Facilities”.
- Does apartment have kitchen or washer?
- Each apartment has them.
- Can I access the Internet?
High speed Internet connect(Wi-Fi 100Mbps) is available free of charge.
＊Please bring your computer.
- What kind of facilities does the property have?
- Please check at the each property page “Property & Facilities”.
- Is there anything I can rent, and how much it will be?
- There are Extra bed, humidifier, bicycle, etc. It depends on property, please check the “Services & Facilities” page.
- Do you rent out a baby crib?
- If you request in advance, we can introduce a rental company to you.
- Do you offer cleaning services?
- We provide house cleaning service with linen changing and bed making services once a week.
＊This might be separately charged in some properties. Please check the “Services & Facilities” page.
- Is the day of the house cleaning fixed?
- Day of house cleaning is fixed. Please contact us for further details.
- What kind of concierge services do you provide?
＊There is no concierge service at Duplex Ginza Tower 7/10.
- What can I do when if I face any problems with water supply?
Please contact the front concierge service during the operating hours.
If it is out of operating hours, please contact the emergency number of your property. (＊Japanese Only)
- What are the operating hours of the front concierge service?
It depends on the property. Please check the “Services & Facilities” page.
- Do you have foreign news or drama channels on TV?
We provide SKY Perfect TV.
This might be separately charged. Please contact us for further details.
- Are pets allowed?
- We do not allow pets. If pets are found, we will terminate the contract and we will claim compensation for damage if any.
- If more than one person stay in one apartment, will the rent be different from one person staying in the apartment?
- Even if two or three persons stay in one apartment, rent will be same as when one person is staying in the apartment.
- Do you have any restriction on the number of persons in your apartments?
One bed room type apartments can accommodate up to 3 persons.
For other room types, please contact us.